1/12 Photos of BLT Pasta Salad
This has been in my recipe box forever so I'm not sure where it came from. This is light so a good pick for those hot days when you just don't feel like eating much.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup mayonnaise or 1 cup salad dressing
- 1/4 cup lemon juice concentrate
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons chicken flavor instant bouillon
- 1 (7 ounce) package rotini pasta or 1 (7 ounce) package other pastas, cooked and drained
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup green onion, sliced
- 4 cups lettuce, thinly sliced
- 1Combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, sugar and bouillon for the dressing.
- 2Combine rotini, bacon, tomato, and green onion.
- 3I recommend waiting until you are ready to serve before mixing in the lettuce.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BLT Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 71.9
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 2.7 mg
- Sodium 97.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: