1/3 Photos of BLT Pasta Salad
Serve over a (The 'L') lettuce leaf with a couple extra wedges of fresh tomatoes or melon slices. What a great excuse for a girl’s luncheon! Crackers, lemonade, ice tea, sorbet..... it’s time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni (use your favorite shaped pasta)
- 1 1/4 cups mayonnaise (I prefer Miracle Whip)
- 5 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb bacon, cooked crisp, drained, and crumbled
- 1 head bibb lettuce (or whatever you like)
The -T- and Stir-ins
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions, drain, rinse and cool.
- 2Toss the stir-ins with the cooled pasta.
- 3Mix dressing ingredients together in a small dish. Stir well.
- 4Pour dressing over pasta mixture, toss to coat well, cover and chill at least two hours, best if longer.
- 5Just before serving, stir in your crumbled bacon. Toss to coat.
- 6Serve with the 'B' and 'T' with the 'L' and maybe some extra 'T' wedges.
Browse Our Top Lettuces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BLT Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 682.6
- Calories from Fat 459
- Total Fat 51.0 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 64.1 mg
- Sodium 1098.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 14.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: