Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe came from one of my church's cookbooks. It's always requested and always a hit at family functions. This really has the flavor of a BLT sandwich.
- 1 (7 ounce) package rotini pasta or 1 (7 ounce) package elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup chili sauce (like Heinz)
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 4 cups shredded lettuce
- In large bowl, combine mayonnaise, chili sauce, lemon juice, bouillon granules and sugar.
- stir in cooked macaroni, tomato and green onions.
- Cover and chill several hours or overnight.
- Just before serving stir in lettuce and bacon.