4 hrs 30 mins
This recipe came from one of my church's cookbooks. It's always requested and always a hit at family functions. This really has the flavor of a BLT sandwich.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (7 ounce) package rotini pasta or 1 (7 ounce) package elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup chili sauce (like Heinz)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- 4 cups shredded lettuce
- 1In large bowl, combine mayonnaise, chili sauce, lemon juice, bouillon granules and sugar.
- 2stir in cooked macaroni, tomato and green onions.
- 3Cover and chill several hours or overnight.
- 4Just before serving stir in lettuce and bacon.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BLT Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (779 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 337.8
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 23.1 mg
- Sodium 650.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 7.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: