An Australian Women's Weekly recipe from "Cafe Favourites" cookbook. Recipe uses rindless shortcut bacon, but suggests that you could use trimmed bacon rashers
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 slices rindless shortcut bacon (420 grams)
- 4 large croissants
- 2 small tomatoes, thinkly sliced
- 8 large butter lettuce leaves (can use any green lettuce of choice)
- 1Preheat grill or toaster oven.
- 2Cook bacon in a large frying pan until crisp.
- 3Meanwhile make the aioli- mix aioli ingredients together- set aside.
- 4Toast croissants under the grill for about 30 seconds.
- 5Split croissants in half; spread aioli over one half of each croissant (botton half) and then top with bacon, tomato, lettuce and remaining croissant half.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BLT on Croissant
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 534.4
- Calories from Fat 270
- Total Fat 30.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 95.2 mg
- Sodium 1650.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 24.3 g