If I get asked for this recipe one more time, I will scream - just kidding! This is a great do-ahead appetizer. A good recipe to have for your summer garden abundance (and parties!). Only 145 days til July!
- Cut a thin slice off the top of each tomato.
- Scoop out and discard the pulp (I use the handle end of a small teaspoon, or use a melon-baller).
- Invert tomatoes on paper towels to drain.
- In a small bowl, combine all remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Spoon into tomatoes.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.