1/7 Photos of BLT Nibbles
If I get asked for this recipe one more time, I will scream - just kidding! This is a great do-ahead appetizer. A good recipe to have for your summer garden abundance (and parties!). Only 145 days til July!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut a thin slice off the top of each tomato.
- 2Scoop out and discard the pulp (I use the handle end of a small teaspoon, or use a melon-baller).
- 3Invert tomatoes on paper towels to drain.
- 4In a small bowl, combine all remaining ingredients and mix well.
- 5Spoon into tomatoes.
- 6Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BLT Nibbles
Serving Size: 1 (1338 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 48.0
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 6.7 mg
- Sodium 84.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: