Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Made this one up because I was sick of the basic macaroni salad with the egg, peas, tuna, etc…...Tastes like a BLT, but with a twist!
- 1 lb your favorite pasta, cooked cooled and drained (I like Cavatappi or Elbow for this)
- 2 plum tomatoes, diced
- 1 medium cucumber, diced (seeds scraped out)
- 2 tablespoons bacon bits
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 -2 tablespoon milk (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. If the salad is too dry, add the optional milk 1 tablespoon at a time until it is the way you like it.