Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Another potluck hit! Nice flavor. Recipe is from Taste of Home magazine.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3 cups elbow macaroni, cooked
- 1⁄2 cup tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 3 cups lettuce, shredded
- 4 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- In a large bowl, comine the first four ingredients; mix well.
- Add the macaroni, tomato and onions; toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Just before serving, add lettuce and bacon; toss to coat.
I have been searching for this recipe for years! Glad I finally came across it! LOVE it! Thank you!!
I am going to try this again, after using double the dressing. Mine ended up a little dry so I may have used too many noodles.
Awesome salad. Now I don't have to keep going back to the deli waiting for the big empty BLT salad bowl to get filled up again. I can make my own homemade now, and it tastes better than the store's. I used 2 tomatoes and a bag of preshredded lettuce. I did not use the lemon juice. This is even good with bacon bits in place of real bacon. Delicious!