Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
These really satisfied my cravings for a BLT while on the diet, and are incredibly easy to make. Enjoy!
- 4 slices low-fat turkey bacon
- 4 leaves red leaf lettuce
- 1 tomatoes, sliced thinly
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- Cook bacon in the microwave between paper towel sheets in order to get it crispy.
- Rinse and dry lettuce leaves. Carefully break the spines of each leaves in multiple places so that it rolls easily.
- Spread mayonnaise on leaves (as you would on bread).
- Add one slice of bacon per each lettuce leaf. Top with sliced tomato, roll and eat!