My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise or 1 cup salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (10 ounce) bag romaine lettuce (if you do not have this, you can use whatever you like)
- 6 -8 roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 (12 ounce) package bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 3 cups herbed croutons
- 1In a medium mixing bowl combine the first 7 ingredients (sour cream through garlic); set aside.
- 2In 9X13 inch baking dish layer lettuce, bacon and tomatoes.
- 3Spread mayonnaise mixture over tomato layer.
- 4Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
- 5Sprinkle with croutons and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BLT Layered Salad
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 291.4
- Calories from Fat 234
- Total Fat 26.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 44.2 mg
- Sodium 586.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 7.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: