Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a little take on the traditional BLT sandwich. Once you start munching on this, you won't be able to stop!
- 1 (16 ounce) jarhellman mayonnaise
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 3 lbs bacon, fried and crumbled
- 2 cups shredded lettuce (to taste)
- 2 diced roma tomatoes
- 1 bunch green onion, diced
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Fry the bacon, drain, and crumble.
- Mix together half of the bacon, the mayonnaise, and the sour cream.
- Spread on a platter and chill.
- Just before serving, top with shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, diced green onions, and shredded cheddar cheese.
- Sprinkle with the remaining bacon.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
This is GREAT! Made it for a large Birthday gathering and it was a hit. Spoon full left. Followed the recipe exactly as printed.