- 1 (16 ounce) jarhellman mayonnaise
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 3 lbs bacon, fried and crumbled
- 2 cups shredded lettuce (to taste)
- 2 diced roma tomatoes
- 1 bunch green onion, diced
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry the bacon, drain, and crumble.
- Mix together half of the bacon, the mayonnaise, and the sour cream.
- Spread on a platter and chill.
- Just before serving, top with shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, diced green onions, and shredded cheddar cheese.
- Sprinkle with the remaining bacon.
- Serve with tortilla chips.