Recipe by Little Bee
Got this from another recipe site. It tastes just like a BLT. Its very easy and is sure to be gobbled up!
Top Review by WV Chic
Made this for a company picnic, along with 4 others, this was wonderful and very easy to make! It's a winner with kids and adults. This recipe does make alot but that's never been a problem for me.
- 2 lbs bacon
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 medium ripe tomatoes (or 6 plum)
- 3 green onions
Directions See How It's Made
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet.
- Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown.
- Drain on paper towels.
- In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise and sour cream.
- Crumble bacon into the sour cream and mayonnaise mixture. Garnish with Green Onions.
- Mix in tomatoes just before serving.
- Serve with Chips.
- *You could use the pre-cooked bacon and microwave it for a couple of minutes to make it even easier.