Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
BLT = Bacon, leek, and tomatoes! They all go into this tasty and very easy dip! Prep time doesn't include chilling.
- 1 (1 7/8 ounce) boxdry leek soup mix (Knorr's)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 3 roma tomatoes, chopped fine
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled (to taste)
- Combine all ingredients and chill for at least two hours.
- Serve with chips, crackers, or raw veggies such as cauliflower or cucumber slices.
- Also makes a nice bread bowl filler. :).
I loved this dip as did family & friends. I bought some round bread and cut out the center and put the dip in the middle and it was a big hit!
Great dip! Everyone at work wanted the recipe. I also used Knorr's Vegetable Soup Mix because I couldn't find the Leek Mix. I did use a bit more mayo than the recipe called for. Also, I would recommend preparing atleast 24 hours in advance to let the flavors meld. Excellent!
I loved this. We also liked it with Knorr vegetable soup mix. Easy to make. Great taste.