Recipe by Buster's friend
Got this from the Chicago Times tribune article on dips. Gonna use this when the tomatoes start rolling in from the garden.
- 4 slices bacon
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup arugula, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, quartered
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the bacon in a medium skillet over medium heat; cook, turning, until crisp, about 6 minutes.
- Transfer to a plate lined with a paper towel.
- Combine the onions, mayonnaise, yogurt, arugula, salt and pepper to taste in a food processor; pulse until chunky, about 5 times. Transfer to a medium bowl.
- Crumble the bacon into the bowl; stir into the mayonnaise mixture. Stir in the tomatoes.