Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yum. I love BLT's. And now I can have it as a dip
- 1 lb bacon
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (32 ounce) jar mayonnaise
- 32 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- 1 lb loaf sliced white bread
- In a large skillet, brown entire pound of bacon until crisp, placing cooked strips on paper towels to absorb grease.
- For best results, finely chop bacon in a food processor or with a hand blender, but finely chopping by hand will also work.
- In a large mixing bowl, blend bacon, tomato and jar of mayonnaise.
- Add half the container of sour cream, blend well. Add more sour cream by spoonfuls, until the mixture isn't overwhelmed by the taste of mayonnaise (you'll be left with about a cup or so of sour cream, typically).
- LIGHTLY coat the top of the mix with garlic powder, and blend.
- Add a dash of salt and pepper to taste. Toast the bread, then cut into fours.