Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From TOH magazine. We don't eat pork ourselves, but I think it'd be good with beef bacon, too. I haven't made it yet, but I probably will sometime this fall or winter.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (4 ozs)
- 1 cup chopped seeded tomatoes
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion (optional)
- Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, cheese, tomatoes, and bacon in a bowl. Refrigerate until serving.
- Garnish with green onion if desired. Serve with crackers.
There are so many BLT Dip recipes posted here but yours is the only one that credits TOH & that's where I found the recipe I've used for the last 12 years. Although I've been making mine slightly altered for this whole time I photographed it yesterday for the first time with Edible Snack Bowl so thought I'd post the photo here. :) One of my family's all-time favorite dip recipes! I always trim, chop & then fry a full pound of bacon, use about 4 Roma tomatoes (seeded) & one bunch of green onions. I serve it with fresh veggies & Trisket wheat crackers. Delish! Thanks for posting it, Eve! :D