Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 mins
This is one of our favorite recipe's at parties. If you like blt sandwiches, this one is for you :) I usually double the recipe and use a pound of bacon.
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 8 ounces mayonnaise
- 2 firm tomatoes (chopped up)
- 1 cup cooked bacon, chopped up
- 7 pieces toast, to suit your preference
- Triscuit crackers
- Mix all ingredients and refrigerate at least for 2 hours.
- Make several pieces of toast and put them in a basket cut in 1/4th's to serve with the dip. I also put trisquits out too in case anyone would like to eat it that way too.
Delicious! We had this as part of our lunch today and it was delicious! I will make again.
I took this to church today, and everyone loved this dip. I didn't use pieces of toast I just served this with triscuits. Very easy and tasty, Thanks, Faith!
This is a great "make ahead" appetizer. I took it to our Happy Hour and served it with assorted crackers. Everyone loved it and asked for the recipe. I prepared this early in the day to allow the flavors to come together. Thanks for ANOTHER winner, faith58.