Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Cucumbers stuffed with all sorts of goodies.
- 3 slices crisp cooked bacon, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup diced tomato
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped lettuce
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped Baby Spinach
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 large cucumber
- minced parsley or green onion
- Combine bacon, tomato, lettuce and spinach with mayonnaise. Season with pepper; set aside.
- Peel cucumber. Trim off ends and slice in half lengthwise. Use spoon to scoop out seeds; discard seeds. Divide BLT mixture between cucumber halves, mounding in hollowed areas. Sprinkle with minced parsley, if desired. Cut into 2-inch pieces.
- Note: Make these snacks when cucumbers are plentiful and large enough to easliy hollow out with a spoon. You may make these up to 12 hours ahead of time and chill until serving.