Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Found this tangy garlic mayo recipe while trying to dress up a steak sandwich but it works a much better on BLTs. I'll include ingredients for a single sandwich, you can multiply the ingredients from there depending on how many servings you need.
- 6 slices fried bacon
- 4 slices tomatoes
- 4 leaves lettuce
- 3 slices toasted white bread
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic (I use minced in a jar)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- Tangy Garlic Mayo: Mash minced garlic with a spoon until you get a pasty consistency. Stir garlic, mayo, balsamic vinegar and lemon juice in a bowl until thoroughly mixed.
- BLT Club:.
- Spread garlic mayo on first piece of toast, top with 2 leaves of lettuce, 3 slices of bacon and 2 slices of tomato.
- Spread garlic mayo on both sides of second piece of toast and place on top of first layer of sandwich. Top with 2 leaves of lettuce, 3 slices of bacon and 2 slices of tomato, salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread garlic mayo on last slice of toast, place on sandwich, then cut diagonally and serve. (fries and a pickle spear are a good side).
Was sooooo good with the tangy garlic mayo. We had ours open faced with one slice of toast. <br/>Love that mayo.
Loved the tang in this, it brings BLTs to a new level. We didn't make these club style, just 2 pieces of bread for regular sandwiches, with 3 slices of bacon on each.