- 3 slices toasted bread
- 2 slices American cheese (optional)
- 1 tomatoes, sliced, divided
- 3 leaves lettuce, divided
- 6 slices crisp bacon, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread mayonnaise on one side of a piece of toast; add layer of American cheese, blt, two slices of tomato, one leaves of lettuce, and three pieces of bacon.
- Spread mayonnaise on second piece of toast and place on top, mayo side down.
- Spread mayonnaise on top of that second piece of toast.
- Layer American cheese, the rest of the tomatoes, lettuce, and bacon on top.
- Spread mayonnaise on third piece of toast and place on the stack mayo side down.
- Place toothpicks in 4 corners of sandwich to hold together.
- Slice the sandwich in quarters diagonally.