1/4 Photos of BLT Club Sandwich
Jen's Kitchen's Note:
I love blts and I love them even more as a club!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread mayonnaise on one side of a piece of toast; add layer of American cheese, blt, two slices of tomato, one leaves of lettuce, and three pieces of bacon.
- 2Spread mayonnaise on second piece of toast and place on top, mayo side down.
- 3Spread mayonnaise on top of that second piece of toast.
- 4Layer American cheese, the rest of the tomatoes, lettuce, and bacon on top.
- 5Spread mayonnaise on third piece of toast and place on the stack mayo side down.
- 6Place toothpicks in 4 corners of sandwich to hold together.
- 7Slice the sandwich in quarters diagonally.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BLT Club Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (288 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 483.4
- Calories from Fat 205
- Total Fat 22.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 52.8 mg
- Sodium 1502.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 24.7 g