I love blts and I love them even more as a club!
Make and share this BLT Club Sandwich recipe from Food.com.
- Spread mayonnaise on one side of a piece of toast; add layer of American cheese, blt, two slices of tomato, one leaves of lettuce, and three pieces of bacon.
- Spread mayonnaise on second piece of toast and place on top, mayo side down.
- Spread mayonnaise on top of that second piece of toast.
- Layer American cheese, the rest of the tomatoes, lettuce, and bacon on top.
- Spread mayonnaise on third piece of toast and place on the stack mayo side down.
- Place toothpicks in 4 corners of sandwich to hold together.
- Slice the sandwich in quarters diagonally.