I wanted something simple and fresh for dinner and I threw this together with what I had on hand. If you don't have pre-cooked chicken on hand just throw a couple of breasts in a baking and sprinkle with Rotisserie Seasoning. Bake at 350 degrees or until done.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (grilled or baked and chopped)
- 8 ounces tri-color spiral pasta, cooked and drained
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup shredded carrot
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing mix
- 1 romaine lettuce hearts, chopped
- Combine all ingredients and chill until ready to serve.