1/1 Photo of BLT Chicken Salad
Tweaked up from TOH's 2001 Quick Cooking Annual, a family favorite! Get everything ready then throw it together right before serving.
My Private Note
cup ser ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 -4 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1Combine dressing ingredients; set aside.
- 2Place lettuce in serving bowl, sprinkle with remaining salad ingredients.
- 3At serving time, drizzle salad with dressing, toss and serve.
- 4Cooking time is for the eggs (bring to a boil, boil 3 minutes, turn off & let sit in hot water for 11 minutes, pour off hot water, cover with ice-water, begin peeling) and bacon (fry & drain on paper towels) and chicken (cover breast meat with half water & cooking sherry, simmer until meat is just barely pink, remove from heat, drain & cut) -- do these in an overlapping style, and you'll be done in no time!
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BLT Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.2
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 58.4 mg
- Sodium 283.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 6.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: