1/2 Photos of BLT Cheeseburgers are Smokin!
Your BLT on a cheeseburger with chipotles makes this a Hot burger! A hot grill is one you cannot hold your hand over. To test place you hand just above the cooking grate. If it's too hot to do then the grill is just right. Unless you know you have the best freshest meat serve it as desired.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons sweet onions, finely diced and sauteed
- 1 teaspoon cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo, diced keep seed if you enjoy the heat
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 1Mix all the burger ingredients together and form 4 patties.
- 2Oil the grate on your grill.
- 3Preheat grill to a high temperature.
- 4Quickly place all the patties on the hot grill and close the lid.
- 5Wait about 2 to 3 minutes.
- 6With a metal spatula test to see if the burger easily lifts from the grate. If not continue grilling, until it does.
- 7Flip all the patties provided they lift easily. If you enjoy the heat lightly spread some adobo sauce on the cooked side.
- 8Close lid and continue grilling for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- 9Check the patties to make sure they have released from the grate and flip one more time. Spread some adobo sauce if wanted and top with cheese.
- 10Continue grilling until juices from the burgers run clear and the patties have a solid feel. Or if you trust your meat source make it rare as you like.
- 11Spread rolls with mayonnaise.
- 12Place burgers on roll topping with the remaining ingredients.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BLT Cheeseburgers are Smokin!
Serving Size: 1 (371 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 797.8
- Calories from Fat 432
- Total Fat 48.0 g
- Saturated Fat 20.6 g
- Cholesterol 159.3 mg
- Sodium 1098.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 50.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chipotle chiles in adobo