Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
A quicker than quick wrap sandwich for lunch or a light dinner. From Quick Cooking magazine.
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced fresh tomatoes
- 12 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 flour tortillas, warmed
- Combine the first five ingredients and mix well.
- Spoon down the center of each tortilla, then fold the ends and side over the filling and roll up.
- Serve immediately.
We loved this recipe. I will say however that you must use the burrito sized tortilla shells. I used the standard taco size and could barely fit anything on them to wrap it up. I would also up the amount of bacon if you plan on feeding four people from it because we barely had enough.
This is perfect on a hot summer day. We love it!!
i really enjoy BLT's,but when i ate this, it just brought the humble BLT up to a whole new level.i never thought about using a tortilla wrap.thank you for posting.