1/1 Photo of BLT Burger With Garlicky Mayonnaise
Another AMAZING burger from the Food & Wine website. I think this is the best burger we have ever had. I changed the recipe very slightly. The biggest diference is that the meat went from 2 lbs to 1.5 lbs
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 slices bacon
- 8 sun-dried tomatoes, Oil Packed, Drained (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon chipotle hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 lbs ground chuck
- extra virgin olive oil, for brushing
- 4 kaiser rolls, split
- 6 ounces arugula, thick stems removed
- 1Light a grill. In a large skillet, cook the bacon over moderate heat until crisp, about 7 minutes.
- 2Drain on paper towels, then chop finely.
- 3In a mini food processor, pulse the sun-dried tomatoes with the garlic, chipotle and vinegar until finely chopped.
- 4Add the mayonnaise and puree until smooth.
- 5Add the bacon, season with salt and pepper and pulse just until combined.
- 6Form the meat into 4 large patties, about 1 inch thick and brush lightly with olive oil.
- 7Season with salt and pepper and grill over a medium-high fire for 9 minutes for medium meat. Brush the cut sides of the rolls with olive oil and grill until lightly browned, about 2 minutes.
- 8Spread the mayonnaise on the cut sides of the rolls and set the burgers on the bottom halves. Top with the arugula, close the sandwiches and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BLT Burger With Garlicky Mayonnaise
Serving Size: 1 (322 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 765.2
- Calories from Fat 440
- Total Fat 48.9 g
- Saturated Fat 15.8 g
- Cholesterol 135.8 mg
- Sodium 875.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 39.0 g