1/6 Photos of BLT Bites
Guava Girl's Note:
These are like taking a little bite of summer. The flavors blend so well and taste great. They never stand a chance at picnics or potlucks. They always are gone before the meal begins. Quantities and ingredients may be adapted to suit your personal tastes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut slice off tops of tomatoes.
- 2Use a small (1/4 tsp) metal measuring spoon to scoop out pulp and discard.
- 3Invert tomatoes on paper towels to drain.
- 4Combine remaining ingredients.
- 5Spoon mixture into tomatoes.
- 6Refrigetate several hours.
- 7Watch them disappear.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BLT Bites
Serving Size: 1 (918 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.9
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 14.6 mg
- Sodium 203.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: