Recipe by Guava Girl
These are like taking a little bite of summer. The flavors blend so well and taste great. They never stand a chance at picnics or potlucks. They always are gone before the meal begins. Quantities and ingredients may be adapted to suit your personal tastes.
- 24 -30 cherry tomatoes
- 1 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise or 1⁄2 cup salad dressing
- 1⁄3 cup chopped green onion
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese or 3 tablespoons cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut slice off tops of tomatoes.
- Use a small (1/4 tsp) metal measuring spoon to scoop out pulp and discard.
- Invert tomatoes on paper towels to drain.
- Combine remaining ingredients.
- Spoon mixture into tomatoes.
- Refrigetate several hours.
- Watch them disappear.