These are like taking a little bite of summer. The flavors blend so well and taste great. They never stand a chance at picnics or potlucks. They always are gone before the meal begins. Quantities and ingredients may be adapted to suit your personal tastes.
- Cut slice off tops of tomatoes.
- Use a small (1/4 tsp) metal measuring spoon to scoop out pulp and discard.
- Invert tomatoes on paper towels to drain.
- Combine remaining ingredients.
- Spoon mixture into tomatoes.
- Refrigetate several hours.
- Watch them disappear.