Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice salad on a hot summer day!
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 44.37-59.16 ml barbecue sauce
- 29.58 ml onions, finely chopped
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 680.38 g chicken, cooked, chopped or shredded
- 10 slice bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, sliced or chopped
- 1419.54-1892.72 ml torn salad greens
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- In a small bowl, mix the mayo, bbq sauce, onion, lemon juice, and pepper; cover & refrigerate until ready to serve. Place salad greens on a large serving platter, add tomatoes, chicken, bacon and eggs. Drizzle with dressing just before serving.
Great salad, yummy flavors! I only had butter lettuce, so I missed some crunch in this, next time I will use romaine or add carrots or celery and maybe even some baked tortilla chips. I added a touch of apple cider vinegar at the table, and it really brought it all together. I halved this for 2 people (but quartered the chicken) for an entree salad.
We loved this salad. I loved that I found another great way to use up a rotisserie chicken. The dressing was absolutely delicious!
Loved by all!!! This fed me and 3 adult children for lunch. Big Hit. Made for PAC Spring 2013.