Recipe by thedixongang
A nice salad on a hot summer day!
Top Review by Maito
Great salad, yummy flavors! I only had butter lettuce, so I missed some crunch in this, next time I will use romaine or add carrots or celery and maybe even some baked tortilla chips. I added a touch of apple cider vinegar at the table, and it really brought it all together. I halved this for 2 people (but quartered the chicken) for an entree salad.
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 44.37-59.16 ml barbecue sauce
- 29.58 ml onions, finely chopped
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 680.38 g chicken, cooked, chopped or shredded
- 10 slice bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, sliced or chopped
- 1419.54-1892.72 ml torn salad greens
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped