Recipe by thedixongang
A nice salad on a hot summer day!
Top Review by Maito
Great salad, yummy flavors! I only had butter lettuce, so I missed some crunch in this, next time I will use romaine or add carrots or celery and maybe even some baked tortilla chips. I added a touch of apple cider vinegar at the table, and it really brought it all together. I halved this for 2 people (but quartered the chicken) for an entree salad.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 -4 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken, cooked, chopped or shredded
- 10 slices bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, sliced or chopped
- 6 -8 cups torn salad greens
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped