1/3 Photos of BLT (Bacon, Lettuce & Tomato) Pizza
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 plain large pizza crust (i.e. pizza base)
- 1 -2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded (amount depending on taste)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup bacon, cooked crisp & crumbled into pieces (use more if you like)
- 2 roma tomatoes, sliced into 1/8 inch (3mm)
- 3 cups lettuce, rocket (or romaine)
- 4 tablespoons tzatziki (or mayonnaise, if you don't have tzatziki)
- 1Brush olive oil over the pizza base.
- 2Spread 3/4 of the mozzarella over the oiled surface.
- 3Distribute bacon pieces over the cheese.
- 4Place enough tomato slices over the bacon to cover the pizza in one single layer.
- 5Spread another layer of mozzarella over the tomatoes.
- 6Transfer to the preheated Pizza Maker machine (or to a very hot oven) and cook until the crust is crisp and golden and the cheese at the centre is bubbling (8 to 10 minutes).
- 7While pizza is cooking mix the tzatziki or mayonnaise (as much as you'd like) with the lettuce.
- 8When the pizza is ready, remove, cut into pieces and add the dressed lettuce to each piece. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lettuces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lettuces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BLT (Bacon, Lettuce & Tomato) Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 471.4
- Calories from Fat 381
- Total Fat 42.4 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 68.7 mg
- Sodium 669.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 17.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: