Recipe by Recipe Junkie
My goodness, these look good! I can't wait to try these cookies! I can already taste the ingredients together! From the Recipe Hall of Fame Cookbook II.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 3⁄4 cup chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 cup honey-roasted peanuts
- 3⁄4 cup coarsely chopped miniature peanut butter cup, FROZEN
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- Beat peanut butter and butter until fluffy.
- Add both sugars and beat until light.
- Add egg, beat 3 minutes.
- Add vanilla.
- Stir in dry ingredients, then add milk and beat thoroughly.
- Fold in chips, nuts, then chopped peanut butter cups.
- Drop by 2 Tbsp clumps on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes.