Recipe by Shannon Harris
Great for the family on the go, college student's or singles. Very easy and fast to make, but will leave you full! And much cheaper then ordering a pizza!
- 2 columbo sandwich buns
- 3⁄4 cup Ragu pizza sauce, in a jar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon of crushed garlic
- shredded pizza cheese (or mozzarella & cheddar)
- pizza toppings (Pepperoni, olives, sliced mushrooms, pineapple, etc)
Directions See How It's Made
- Turn broiler or toaster oven on.
- Open Columbo Roll and place on cookie sheet, put in broiler/toaster oven until lightly golden.
- While bread is in broiler, add garlic to pizza sauce.
- Remove roll from broiler/toaster oven and begin with the ingredients.
- Spread sauce on open roll.
- Add cheese (don't use all).
- Add all pizza toppings.
- Finish topping with remainder of cheese.
- Place back in broiler/toaster oven until cheese is melted on top and bottom or until the sides get truly browned.