Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Great for the family on the go, college student's or singles. Very easy and fast to make, but will leave you full! And much cheaper then ordering a pizza!
- 2 columbo sandwich buns
- 3⁄4 cup Ragu pizza sauce, in a jar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon of crushed garlic
- shredded pizza cheese (or mozzarella & cheddar)
- pizza toppings (Pepperoni, olives, sliced mushrooms, pineapple, etc)
- Turn broiler or toaster oven on.
- Open Columbo Roll and place on cookie sheet, put in broiler/toaster oven until lightly golden.
- While bread is in broiler, add garlic to pizza sauce.
- Remove roll from broiler/toaster oven and begin with the ingredients.
- Spread sauce on open roll.
- Add cheese (don't use all).
- Add all pizza toppings.
- Finish topping with remainder of cheese.
- Place back in broiler/toaster oven until cheese is melted on top and bottom or until the sides get truly browned.