This is a beautiful rich balm that I've made to massage into my belly during pregnancy. Rich, nourishing and natural. Ingredients can be sourced from health food shops. You can add a couple of drops of essential oil, if desired.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all ingredients into a heat-proof bowl.
- 2Place bowl in a saucepan of simmering water and slowly melt ingredients while stirring.
- 3When wax has completely melted, remove mixture from heat.
- 4Place into sterilised jar.
- 5Allow to cool and set before massaging into skin.
- 6Store in refrigerator, as balm contains no preservatives.
You Might Also Like...View All Bath/Beauty Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blossoming Belly Balm
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1542.9
- Calories from Fat 1570
- Total Fat 174.5 g
- Saturated Fat 66.0 g
- Cholesterol 244.2 mg
- Sodium 654.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
macadamia nut oil