Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a beautiful rich balm that I've made to massage into my belly during pregnancy. Rich, nourishing and natural. Ingredients can be sourced from health food shops. You can add a couple of drops of essential oil, if desired.
- Place all ingredients into a heat-proof bowl.
- Place bowl in a saucepan of simmering water and slowly melt ingredients while stirring.
- When wax has completely melted, remove mixture from heat.
- Place into sterilised jar.
- Allow to cool and set before massaging into skin.
- Store in refrigerator, as balm contains no preservatives.