1/1 Photo of Bloomin' Onion Bread
All over pinterest! This is a fun, pull apart bread. Great served with anything or as an appetizer. Wonderful substitute for garlic bread and the kids will love it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Cut the bread lengthwise and widthwise without cutting through the bottom crust. This can be a little tricky going the second way but the bread is very forgiving.
- 3Place on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- 4Insert cheese slices between cuts.
- 5Combine melted butter, garlic, onion, and poppy seeds. Pour over bread.
- 6Wrap in foil; place on a baking sheet.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes.
- 8Unwrap the bread and bake 10 more minutes, or until cheese is bubbling.
Browse Our Top Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bloomin' Onion Bread
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 863.0
- Calories from Fat 333
- Total Fat 37.1 g
- Saturated Fat 22.0 g
- Cholesterol 94.2 mg
- Sodium 1335.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 98.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 35.3 g