Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This comes from a cookbook from a local realty business. I have not tried it, but the name caught my eye! I read the ingredients and thought this sounded like a delicious "slushy" drink! I am dedicating it to a much loved Zaar member who goes by the name of Iron Bloomers! LOL!
- If using canned peaches, drain and save the juice.
- Place the ice in blender and crush slightly.
- Place the remaining ingredients in the blender and blend till the you have the texture you desire.
- Use the reserved peach juice if you would like it to be more "liquidy".
- Hold on to your "Bloomers"!
This drink was great! The sizes of my canned peaches and lemonade were larger than the recipe so I had to make a few minor alterations (added a bit more vodka) which didn't change how much I enjoyed this drink. I will definitely be keeping peaches and lemonade on hand this summer!! Oh yeah, I also didn't add the sugar cause everything else was sweet enough.
This was a really good fruity drink. I used canned peaches and did not add any of the peach liquid. We really enjoyed this.
Wonderful drink! I will definitely be making these again; I want to take a pitcher to my friend's house this weekend. You know what would be great? A scoop of ice cream. Heh! I didn't use any of the peach liquid and I used a can of "lite" peaches. It was still quite sweet. Maybe a tad too sweet but awesome nonetheless.