Recipe by Bobtail
This comes from a cookbook from a local realty business. I have not tried it, but the name caught my eye! I read the ingredients and thought this sounded like a delicious "slushy" drink! I am dedicating it to a much loved Zaar member who goes by the name of Iron Bloomers! LOL!
Top Review by Laura the novice
This drink was great! The sizes of my canned peaches and lemonade were larger than the recipe so I had to make a few minor alterations (added a bit more vodka) which didn't change how much I enjoyed this drink. I will definitely be keeping peaches and lemonade on hand this summer!! Oh yeah, I also didn't add the sugar cause everything else was sweet enough.
- 1 (15 ounce) can canned peaches or 2 -3 ripe peaches
- 1 (6 fluid ounce) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- 6 fluid ounces vodka
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 1 cup ice, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- If using canned peaches, drain and save the juice.
- Place the ice in blender and crush slightly.
- Place the remaining ingredients in the blender and blend till the you have the texture you desire.
- Use the reserved peach juice if you would like it to be more "liquidy".
- Hold on to your "Bloomers"!