Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great halloween main dinner dish
Make and share this Bloody Turkey Medallions recipe from Food.com.
- Salt and pepper the turkey medallions.
- Melt the butter and oil in a large skillet.
- Brown the turkey medallions quickly on each side.
- Reduce the heat and add the garlic and shallots.
- Cook until the turkey is thoroughly cooked and no longer pink in the center.
- Place the medallions on a warm serving plate.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the skillet and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer until the apples are soft.
- Pour the sauce over the medallions and serve.