Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great halloween main dinner dish
- 2 lbs turkey breast tenderloins, cut into 3/4 inch medallions
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 4 shallots, diced
- 1 cup apple, peeled and diced
- 1⁄2 cup cranberries, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- Salt and pepper the turkey medallions.
- Melt the butter and oil in a large skillet.
- Brown the turkey medallions quickly on each side.
- Reduce the heat and add the garlic and shallots.
- Cook until the turkey is thoroughly cooked and no longer pink in the center.
- Place the medallions on a warm serving plate.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the skillet and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer until the apples are soft.
- Pour the sauce over the medallions and serve.