Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have heard this is also nice to garnish with olives, celery stick or spicy string bean. But you decide.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces vodka
- 3 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 3 -5 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon horseradish
- celery salt
- 4 -6 ounces tomato juice
- Fill shaker with ice.
- Pour in vodka, add sauces, horseradish and celery salt to taste.
- Add tomato juice. Shake vigorously to blend.
- Prepare tall glass by rubbing the rim with fresh lemon.
- Pour shaker into glass and enjoy.