This is a great cocktail for halloween
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using 8 to 10 chocolate chips for one drink, heat in the microwave for 20 seconds until almost melted.
- 2Take chips out of the microwave and stir with a spoon until completely melted.
- 3Place the melted chocolate in a squeeze bottle and draw a spider web on the inside of the martini glass.
- 4In a shaker, add the rest of the ingredients and shake well.
- 5Pour into the decorated martini glass.
- 6Garnish with an orange truffle or chocolate dipped orange slice.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bloody Orange Web
Serving Size: 1 (397 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1726.5
- Calories from Fat 918
- Total Fat 102.0 g
- Saturated Fat 60.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 37.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 218.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 20.7 g
- Sugars 188.0 g
- Protein 14.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: