Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I came up with this recipe 18 years ago, and everyone I know who hates meatloaf loves this. It is defiantly different. You can add 1 cup of sharp cheddar too.
- 2 lbs hamburger
- 4 ounces bloody mary mix
- 1⁄4 cup celery, cut in small pieces
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, minced
- 1 teaspoon Emeril's Original Essence
- 1 teaspoon season salt
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 40 butter flavored crackers, crushed
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- Mix everything except ketchup. Mix with hands. Pour ketchup on top and spread it all over the top.
- Form into your shape in a casserole dish or whatever is your favorite cooking pan. Cover. Make sure it is at least 4 inches deep.
- Cook for 1 hour on 350°F.
I have been meaning to try this recipe for quite sometime...I made it for my SO last night w/ mashed potatos and corn. I made a two lb loaf using the three meats instead of onlt G B. She never gets up during the night and eats ....she did this more then half of the remaing was gone by morning. Thanks this is now my only recipe.
This was a really good meatloaf. My whole family like it a lot. I followed the recipe just as it is...didn't change a thing and it is a keeper!