Recipe by barberbabe
I came up with this recipe 18 years ago, and everyone I know who hates meatloaf loves this. It is defiantly different. You can add 1 cup of sharp cheddar too.
Top Review by vberonja
I have been meaning to try this recipe for quite sometime...I made it for my SO last night w/ mashed potatos and corn. I made a two lb loaf using the three meats instead of onlt G B. She never gets up during the night and eats ....she did this more then half of the remaing was gone by morning. Thanks this is now my only recipe.
- 2 lbs hamburger
- 4 ounces bloody mary mix
- 1⁄4 cup celery, cut in small pieces
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, minced
- 1 teaspoon Emeril's Original Essence
- 1 teaspoon season salt
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 40 butter flavored crackers, crushed
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix everything except ketchup. Mix with hands. Pour ketchup on top and spread it all over the top.
- Form into your shape in a casserole dish or whatever is your favorite cooking pan. Cover. Make sure it is at least 4 inches deep.
- Cook for 1 hour on 350°F.