Recipe by DailyInspiration
Recipe is from Food Network Magazine.
Top Review by Baby Kato
Very tasty Bloody Mary Nancy, I enjoyed it very much. Love the Montreal Steak blend in here, it adds a nice little zing. I did add a little horseradish to the cocktail also and found it was perfect in the drink. Thank you for sharing this lovely recipe, that I will enjoy again. Made for Cinco De Mayo Celebration - Beverage Anyone? Tag Game.
- 3⁄4 cup vodka
- 1 -2 lime, halved
- McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- 4 -6 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 1⁄2 cups tomato juice (good quality)
- leafy celery rib, for serving
Directions See How It's Made
- Fill 2 mason jars with ice. Divide the vodka between the jars and squeeze in the lime juice. Add a few sprinkles of steak seasoning, 2 or 3 dashes of worcestershire sauce and a dash of cayenne pepper to each. Divide the tomato juice between the jars and add a dash each of salt and pepper to each jar.
- Use a celery stick to push a squeezed lime half into the bottom of each jar, then stir everything around with the celery.