Recipe by MeliBug
Like your bloody marys spicy? try this recipe to keep your drink from getting watered down and keep it nice and HOT! ;)
- 4 cups tomato juice or 4 cups Clamato juice
- 6 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce or 2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
- 1 cup vodka or 1 cup peppar vodka
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 4 celery ribs
- 8 pimento stuffed olives
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine 1 cup of tomato juice, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, 1 tablespoon of lime juice, and 1 teaspoon of Tabasco.
- Pour into ice cube tray and freeze overnight.
- Combine vodka, Worcestershire sauce, garlic salt, pepper, oregano, and remaining 3 cups tomato juice, 4 tablespoons lemon juice, 2 tablespoons lime juice, and 1 teaspoon Tabasco in a pitcher.
- Mix well!
- Divide Tabasco ice cubes among 4 tall glasses.
- Pour Bloody Mary mixture in each glass.
- Garnish each glass with a celery stalk and 2 olives. Enjoy!