Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
A touch of SUMMER in your mouth!!
Make and share this Bloody Mary Touchdown Nachos recipe from Food.com.
- 2 chuck steaks, tenderized/sliced/thin strips
- 1 cup red onion, sliced
- 1⁄3 cup green pepper, sliced
- 1⁄3 cup orange pepper, sliced
- 1⁄3 cup yellow pepper, sliced
- 1 can bush best chili bean
- 1 can bush best black beans
- 2 cups of your favorite bloody mary mix
- 2 cups monterey jack pepper cheese, shredded
- 2 cups mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- sour cream
- corn chips
- Brown steak in cast iron skillet and chop while stirring with spatula.
- Mix in onions, peppers, beans& bloody mary mix.
- Bring to boil and reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 15-20 mins.
- Remove from heat and let cool uncovered for 2 mins.
- Spoon over a huge pile of tortilla chips in a deep dish and sprinkle with cheeses and bake at 375F for 12 mins.
- Remove and top with lime wedges, sourcream and salsa.
- *Safe for children since vodka is cooked.