Pantry Chef Starkey's Note:
A touch of SUMMER in your mouth!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 chuck steaks, tenderized/sliced/thin strips
- 1 cup red onion, sliced
- 1/3 cup green pepper, sliced
- 1/3 cup orange pepper, sliced
- 1/3 cup yellow pepper, sliced
- 1 can bush best chili bean
- 1 can bush best black beans
- 2 cups of your favorite bloody mary mix
- 2 cups monterey jack pepper cheese, shredded
- 2 cups mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- sour cream
- corn chips
- 1Brown steak in cast iron skillet and chop while stirring with spatula.
- 3Mix in onions, peppers, beans& bloody mary mix.
- 4Bring to boil and reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 15-20 mins.
- 5Remove from heat and let cool uncovered for 2 mins.
- 6Spoon over a huge pile of tortilla chips in a deep dish and sprinkle with cheeses and bake at 375F for 12 mins.
- 7Remove and top with lime wedges, sourcream and salsa.
- 8*Safe for children since vodka is cooked.
Browse Our Top Black Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bloody Mary Touchdown Nachos
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 371.5
- Calories from Fat 258
- Total Fat 28.7 g
- Saturated Fat 18.1 g
- Cholesterol 87.6 mg
- Sodium 524.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 22.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
bloody mary mix