Recipe by CoffeeB
This recipe taken from our local township Advance Newspaper. Serving amounts are a total guess and the cooking time is the chilling time.
Top Review by teresas
What an interesting recipe...I enjoyed making it and hubby and I enjoyed eating it...I loved all the ingredients...the only problem I had was trying to get the zucchini to be more friendly...they kept wanting to hang out together...:)...but I was able to force them to mingle...
- 29.58 ml prepared horseradish
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml vodka (optional)
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 7.39 ml hot pepper sauce (I use Frank's)
- 4.92 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml fresh ground pepper
- 1419.57 ml tomatoes (cherry or grape, cut in 1/2) or 1419.57 ml tomatoes (cut into chunks)
- 4 stalk celery, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 zucchini, cut into 1/4 inch slices
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bow, whisk horseradish, oil, vodka (if using), lemon juice, pepper sauce, worcestershire sauce, 1/2 t. salt, 1/2 t. freshly ground pepper until blended.
- Add tomatoes, celery, and zucchini and toss to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate 2 hours.
- To serve, toss again to coat with dressing.