1/4 Photos of Bloody Mary Tomato Salad
2 hrs 15 mins
This recipe taken from our local township Advance Newspaper. Serving amounts are a total guess and the cooking time is the chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons vodka (optional)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce (I use Frank's)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 3 pints tomatoes (cherry or grape, cut in 1/2) or 3 pints tomatoes (cut into chunks)
- 4 stalks celery, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 zucchini, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1In a large bow, whisk horseradish, oil, vodka (if using), lemon juice, pepper sauce, worcestershire sauce, 1/2 t. salt, 1/2 t. freshly ground pepper until blended.
- 2Add tomatoes, celery, and zucchini and toss to combine.
- 3Cover and refrigerate 2 hours.
- 4To serve, toss again to coat with dressing.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bloody Mary Tomato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 86.0
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 282.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 2.2 g