1/1 Photo of Bloody Mary Tomato Salad
I haven't made this yet, but it sounds so good I have to put it here so I will be able to find it again. Total time does not include time to chill. From July 2009 Good Housekeeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons vodka (optional)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 3 pints grape tomatoes, cut in half (may use cherry tomatoes)
- 4 stalks celery, cut into 1/4 inch thick diagonal slices
- celery leaves (to garnish)
- 1In large bowl, whisk horseradish, oil, vodka (if using), lemon juice, pepper sauce, Worcestershire, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp black pepper until blended.
- 2Add tomatoes and celery; toss to combine.
- 3Cover and refrigerate 2 hours.
- 4To serve, toss againto coat with dressing, and garnish with celery leaves.
- 5Makes 7 cups.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bloody Mary Tomato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 56.0
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 63.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 1.1 g