Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love to eat the celery stick that has been soaking in my bloody mary ... now you can eat all the veggies that call a bloody mary home at one time or another. This must marinate over night.
- 24 cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup lemon-flavored vodka
- 24 almond-stuffed green olives or 24 vermouth-marinated green olives
- 3 -4 stalks celery, with tops removed diagonally sliced into 3/4- to 1-inch pieces (24 pieces total)
- celery salt
- 24 skewers
- Using a plastic or wooden pick or a sharp skewer, pierce the skins of the tomatoes in several places. Place tomatoes in a self-sealing, food-safe plastic bag; add vodka. Seal bag. Turn bag to coat tomatoes. Chill overnight to allow flavor to penetrate.
- Drain tomatoes; discard vodka. Skewer vegetables onto picks using an olive, a piece of celery, and a cherry tomato on each pick. Sprinkle lightly with celery salt. Transfer to serving platter. Makes 24 skewers.