- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 package coleslaw mix, with carrots
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 4 -5 cups bloody mary mix (your favorite flavor)
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground meat.
- When almost done browning, add bell peppers and onions.
- Brown until bell pepper is limp.
- Add bag of cole slaw mix and mix completely.
- Add enough bloody Mary mix to cover entire mixture until it is about an inch above.
- Add uncooked rice and mix thoroughly.
- Stir occasionally until rice is fluffy and cooked.