Prep 0 mins
Cook 2 mins
Nutritious and filling, this is an appetizer and cocktail in One. Needless to say, it's a perfect pick-me-up. For healthy people, skip the vodka.
- 1 ripe tomatoes
- 1 stalk celery
- 1 tablespoon tomato puree
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry (optional)
- salt and pepper
- Cut up the tomato (remove the tough green stalk parts) and the celery.
- Throw everything into a blender and add cold water to make one pint (0.45 litre).
- Mix for a while.
- Adjust the seasoning and serve.
- The slush can be strained, but the coarse texture is part of the idea.