1/1 Photo of Bloody Mary Shrimp Cocktail
A fun, pretty appetizer and delishious too!! 2 to 3 hour chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Arrange shrimp in single layer in rectangular glass or plastic dish.
- 2Heat tomato juice, vodka if using and pepper sauce to boiling in 1 quart saucepan over medium high heat.
- 3Stir in sugar; reduce heat.
- 4Simmer uncovered 5 minutes, stirring occasionally,.
- 5Stir in celery salt and parsley; pour over shrimp.
- 6Cover and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours.
- 7(no longer than 3 hours or the shrimp will become tough.) Mix cocktail sauce and olives; pour into small serving bowl.
- 8Remove shrimp from marinade with slotted spoon; arrange on serving platter.
- 9Serve shrimp with sauce and toothpicks.
- 10A pretty way to serve: Place shrimp in an oversized martini glass, 12 to 14 inches in diameter.
- 11Pour cocktail sauce mixture over shrimp, and garnish like a bloody Mary with a skewer of colossal olives, small lime wedges and a celery stick.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bloody Mary Shrimp Cocktail
Serving Size: 1 (15 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 60
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 12.5
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 17.2 mg
- Sodium 23.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
seafood cocktail sauce